Our product allocation platform is feature-rich, so below you will find some annotated screenshots that make it easy to understand. You can see a full list of features here.
The manager dashboard
Below is what a manager sees when they first log in to the Get WorkGear system.
Managers within the Get WorkGear platform can do a lot, but their core purpose is to order products for staff members who for any reason cannot order for themselves. A manager can order products for any staff member who is based at a branch that they manage. A single manager can manage multiple branches.
An employee ordering products
Below is an employee’s perspective when selecting a product.
Both employees and managers use roles to manage product allocations. Jonathan’s role is “Full-time Carpenter”. This means he will have the same allocation as all other people in his company that use the same role.
First select the desired product.
Select the product colour.
Select the product size and quantity.
Admin area — Company
Below is the company edit screen.
This is where you will set up all the specific details and rules for a company.
Admin area — Roles
Below are the roles edit screens.
Roles are used within the system to make managing groups of employees easy. Every manager or employee will be assigned to a role. That role will then determine their product allocation. Roles allow you to distinguish between male and female, full- or part-time, or anything else that makes a distinct group of employees who need a different allocation of products.
By setting up roles you are making it easier for the manager or employee to order products via the system, as they will only see the products that have been assigned to their role and nothing else.
Setting up or editing a role:
Admin area — Products
Below are the product edit screens.
Products in the Get WorkGear system can be uploaded and organised into categories. Products can be used across all companies signed up to use the uniform ordering system.
Products search and overview:
Full feature list:
- White branded so you can add your own branding.
- Client logos can be loaded, to add some personalisation for each of your clients.
- Products can be allocated to different groups of staff by using roles.
- Product allocations mean that users only see products assigned their role and nothing else.
- Product allocations can be set up using quantities or price limits.
- Product allocations can be set to groups of products.
- Product allocations can renew periodically or on the anniversary of each staff member’s start date.
- Product allocation reset period can be set to 6, 12, 18, or 24 months.
- Initial and reset allocations can be different.
- Designed to make ordering products for your clients easy with a clean and uncluttered interface.
- Mobile friendly design making it easy to order products on a phone.
- Managers can make orders and fulfil product allocations for staff.
- Staff can order for themselves, fulfilling their own product allocations.
- Option to add an approval process for orders made by employees, so a manager must approve each order before it is submitted.
- Clear notifications let managers know if they have orders to approve.
- Flexible delivery options — orders can be delivered to the branch or personal address.
- Product price and embroidery options allow you to adjust product prices for different clients, and/or make different embroidery options available to each client.
- Allocation status on the user’s dashboard clearly shows a summary of their current product allocation.
- Product details let the user know exactly what they are getting.
- Each product can have up to 15 colour options.
- Product colour and size availability can be modified per client company.
- Common size guide information can be used across as many products as needed.
- Client options are flexible and easy to update.
- Clients can pay on-account or by credit card.
- Admin area is easy to use, even on a tablet.
- Admin area keeps track of all orders made, with an extensive order history.
- Can easily switch between company clients within the admin area.
- Can create separate content for each client.
- Back-end product tag system make it easy to find and edit products, even in the largest of product databases.
- Secure account-creation and password-reset processes with optional two factor authentication.