Terms and Conditions
24 May 2021
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the services, data, user content or content,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature, whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the services,
- any unauthorised access to or use of the secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored, therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services,
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in services, data user content or content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any services, data, user content, or content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on the warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The forgoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that the company shall not be liable for user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party that the risk of harm or damage from the forgoing rests entirely with you.
We provide “priority support” via email only to paid customers. We do not guarantee a specific response time and we don’t provide a service level agreement. In general we operate weekdays from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm NZ time and your email will usually receive a response within two working days but may take longer when we experience high load or during public holidays.
Website Information and Service
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Services, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Services for any spamming purposes. You agree not to collect or harvest, for commercial purposes, any users of the Services.
You agree not to use the Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You agree not to violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws when using the Services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Services;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party.
By using the Services and providing us with your email address you are allowing us to contact you in connection with the Services in order to provide the Services to you. We make every effort to avoid sending unwanted email and we provide several mechanisms for you to request that we stop emailing you. We respect your privacy and will not sell our mailing list, nor do we disclose private information to any other person or company. However, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary.
Should you prefer not to be contacted, please let us know and we will ensure that your name is withheld.
The Company strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your login and password, so do not share these with others.
Our customers can be assured that it is safe to do business with us as all sensitive information is encrypted and will remain private.
Hosting Contract Term
Hosting services can be cancelled with 1 month’s written notice. The exception to this is where hacked websites have been recovered for free. In this instance the minimum contract term is 24 months. Following this 24 month period services can be cancelled with 1 month’s written notice.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using this site you acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions of use. If you disagree with any term or conditions, please do not use the Services.
If you have any questions about any term or conditions, please contact us and let us know.